Friday, October 23, 2020

Karma Ayurveda Patient Manmohan Gupta Nangloi, Delhi Review | Dr Puneet Dhawan


Karma Ayurveda Patient Manmohan Gupta Nangloi, Delhi Review, Dr Puneet Dhawan :


Ayurveda is the best for me!

Hi! My name is Manmohan Gupta. I am from Nangloi, Delhi. This Karma Ayurveda NSP review is my story of kidney disease and how I overcame Ayurveda's condition.


I was diagnosed with chronic kidney failure. My body felt tired all the time. Along with fatigue, I was facing some other issues, and most annoying was vomiting because I felt weak like anything after that. I was taking my medicines and undergoing the treatment from a hospital near my place. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Manmohan Gupta Nangloi, Delhi Review, Dr Puneet Dhawan". karma ayurveda consumer complaints


Unfortunately, the medicines didn't work for longer. I do not know the reason, but those medicines always made me throw up. As I did not see any positive change, I decided to change the type of treatment I was taking and go Ayurvedic completely.


I researched a lot to know about the best Ayurvedic treatment for kidneys around me, and I came to know about Karma Ayurveda through YouTube. I took the hospital's number and link to their website from YouTube and made a step forward. It is located in Pitampura, Delhi, which is quite far away from my place, but sees distance when you get quality treatment.


Karma Ayurveda Patient Manmohan Gupta Nangloi, Delhi Review | Dr Puneet Dhawan


I met Dr. Puneet Dhawan on the first day and discussed my issue with him. He made me understand my condition in the easiest way possible. He prescribed me with herbal medicines and suggested me to make some changes in the diet and lifestyle so that my kidneys could recover better and soon. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Manmohan Gupta Nangloi, Delhi Review, Dr Puneet Dhawan". karma ayurveda scam, fraud fake kidney treatment

I followed whatever I was asked to, and it perfectly helped me. Today! I am all healthy and thoroughly recovered. At the end of this Karma Ayurveda NSP review, I want to thank Dr. Puneet Dhawan and his team for this. If you ever feel any illness with your kidneys, you must visit this place and get the best for your kidneys. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Manmohan Gupta Nangloi, Delhi Review, Dr Puneet Dhawan".

No comments:

Post a Comment