Monday, October 12, 2020

Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Verma Delhi Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan.


Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Verma Delhi Kidney Reviews:

My journey of healing!


The write-up reflects Karma Ayurveda Delhi reviews, and the journey of a person, from a kidney patient to a healthy person. The patient is none other than me, Ramesh Verma, from district of Madhya Pradesh. I run a poultry business that requires a lot of dedication and time. As a result, I spent a lot of time with my business. Having such a tedious lifestyle, I was not paying attention to my health; thus, I became a diabetic. My blood sugar level was not that much higher, so the doctor suggested only a few lifestyle modifications. I was following those modifications but not so strictly. After some time, when my blood sugar level shot up, my diet and lifestyle became stricter. But when my family members are not there around me, I ate whatever I like. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Verma Delhi Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.".


Maybe, it proved a blunder for me; yes, I got a kidney disease called hydronephrosis. As a result, my kidneys have swollen and thus not functioning well. When I got to know about this condition, I became hopeless, and there was no visible solution. My doctor was told me to go for dialysis because my blood had raised waste and toxins level. I had heard about the side-effects of dialysis, so I was not in favor of its use. When I asked him any risk-free alternative to dialysis, he told the name of Ayurveda. But he said that it’s a slow healing method that uses only medicines and some healing therapies. I replied I am okay with that. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Verma Delhi Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.".

He said he doesn’t know about any better Ayurvedic kidney hospital, so you’ll have to search on your own level. Thus, I started searching for the best Ayurvedic hospital for kidney disease on the Internet. This is how I got to know more about Ayurveda and how it works in kidney disease. Understanding this, I searched for the best Ayurvedic kidney disease hospital. I went through many Ayurvedic hospitals' websites, but they were not suitable for my condition, and some of them were fake. I didn’t take a look at those hospitals and moved ahead. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Verma Delhi Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.".

Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Verma Delhi Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan.


Meanwhile, I saw many websites and found that Karma Ayurveda. Searching a little more about this kidney institution, I saw that the institution had cured thousands of kidney patients. There were many videos of those patients on their YouTube channel that pushed me to choose this institution. After surfing for a little more, I took an appointment from this kidney hospital. Karma Ayurveda Consumer Complaints


A couple of days before the appointment date, I arrived in Delhi by train and stayed in a lodge. On the appointed time, I reached Karma Ayurveda with all my reports. I met Dr. Puneet Dhawan there after waiting for few minutes. He asked about my health complications and saw my reports closely. After a few more minutes of conversation, he told me that my condition is curable only by certain herbal medicines intake and some dietary changes. He thoroughly made me understand about the treatment I need to follow. I understood the whole treatment method and thus left the hospital with the next visiting date. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Verma Delhi Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.".


I returned to my hometown and started following this healing science with full devotion. In the early weeks of the treatment, I didn’t notice any positive changes in my health but continued the treatment as I knew that good changes take time. My devotion paid off after 15-20 days of the treatment, as I felt more active and happier. Initially, I didn’t pay attention to it, but I began to feel hunger, and also my sleeping problems were gone. These were the two major complications that I was afflicted with. Experiencing these changes, I felt motivated and thus started taking care of my treatment more keenly. This is how I was experiencing more and more improvement in my health condition, and my reports were evidence of my improved kidney functions. I was so happy with the results and taking my Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment more seriously. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Verma Delhi Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.".


Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Verma Delhi Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan.



A few weeks later, I felt completely healthy and doing all the tasks a normal person can do. But my reports were showing a little bit of swelling in my kidneys. So, I was asked to follow treatment for a few more weeks. I did so, and meanwhile, when I took my tests, all the parameters were normal, and my kidneys' size was back to normalcy. Thus, I attained wellness again by taking Ayurvedic treatment from Karma Ayurveda from Delhi and in my review it truly a blessing. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Verma Delhi Reviews, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.". Puneet Dhawan Karma Ayurveda Review

It has been more than a year, and I have been living a healthy life after completing Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment from Karma Ayurveda. I am so thankful to Karma Ayurveda that helped me in getting my normal kidney health back.


No comments:

Post a Comment