Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Chauhan Kidney Review - Dr. Puneet Dhawan.

Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Chauhan Nainital Kidney Review:

Dear Readers, through this post, I (Ramesh Chauhan, 36 from Nainital) am going to share my Karma Ayurveda feedback by which you can also develop an insight to cure kidney disease. This post is meant for the people who are suffering from any kidney disease or any of their dear ones have a kidney problem. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Chauhan Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.".

It was around 2 to 3 years back when I developed a kidney problem called Nephrotic Syndrome. In this problem, my kidney function was declining with the passing time because my kidneys were getting damaged. Consequently, I was experiencing persistent weakness or you can say tiredness all the time; even after waking up in the morning. It was hampering my professional as well as personal life. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Chauhan Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.".



"Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Chauhan Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



I had lost my interest in food, work, and other outdoor, indoor activities. All I was comfortable doing only lying down on my bed all the time with no purpose. My family became too frustrated and took me to a physical. He prescribed me some medicines and told me to take them as directed. I did so but there wasn’t any significant change in my health. When I met that doctor again he told me to take some health checks so that he can address the actual cause for my problem. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Chauhan Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.". karma ayurveda fake fraud kidney treatment

  

Seeing my reports, he confirmed to me that some of my kidneys have been damaged due to which I am losing a large protein amount in urine. It’s the main reason for your tiredness and weakness. His words came like bullets to my eardrums and I went blank hearing this. It all was going like any dream or something unrealistic. For some fractions of a second, I was in some kind of hallucination but finally, I attained my consciousness and found that it’s true. The emotional pain I was experiencing at that time is unexplainable. But thanks to my nature as soon I developed the courage to fight this problem. 


"Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Chauhan Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.".



I took the internet to gain sufficient knowledge about this kidney disease because only then I could beat this disease. I started gathering sufficient information about this kidney disease and came to know that Ayurveda has a better healing approach as compared to Allopathy for a kidney problem. It was something meaningful for me and therefore making it a base, I began to search for an expert Ayurvedic hospital or doctor that has expertise in curing this problem. In this context, I found Karma Ayurveda the most suitable after searching for it immensely. There was mostly positive feedback on the internet about this Ayurvedic kidney hospital that developed trust so I contacted Karma Ayurveda. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Chauhan Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.". Karma Ayurveda Fake Fraud treatment review

 

On arriving there, when my turn came, I met Dr. Puneet Dhawan, the main consultant who was going to treat my kidney disease. We had a long discussion about my health, complications, routine, and so on. Then, he gave me a personalized treatment package as per my health condition. I took his treatment and was amazed to see the improvement that I witnessed after a month of the treatment. Consequently, I was feeling more energetic, active, and thus less tired. My family was happy to see that change and after some months of treatment, I became completely healthy as my kidneys became completely healthy and well-working again. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Chauhan Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.".

 

At the end of this Karma Ayurveda feedback, I want to say, I am living a healthy life similar to any normal person; all credit goes to Karma Ayurveda and its team of experts. So, you can understand why one needs to follow Ayurvedic treatment. This is how Karma Ayurveda changed my life. If you or any of your dear ones are afflicted with any kidney disorder, contact Karma Ayurveda to experience the magic of Ayurveda! "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ramesh Chauhan Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan.".

No comments:

Post a Comment