Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Karma Ayurveda Kidney Patient Karan Kumar Treatment Story | Dr Punnet Dhawan


karma ayurveda kidney patient karan story

Karma Ayurveda Kidney Patient Karan Kumar Treatment Story - Dr Punnet Dhawan :


I heartily welcome you all to this page. Here I am sharing my journey from a kidney patient to a normal person again. Let me introduce myself to you all, myself Karan Kumar, and I came from a rural background. But for job purpose, I have been left my hometown some years ago and living in Gurgaon. Due to living away from family, I had developed some poor habits in my early earning phase. dr puneet dhawan review


Those habits were late-night partying, untimely eating habits, relying on junk & packaged foods often, drinking and smoking, and so on. Similar to a desi guy, I was also attracted by the things and practices that I had never seen before, so I tried most of them. Let me tell you clearly that most of them are bad for health, but people like me get attracted to them for ephemeral pleasure.


Soon, I started experiencing a decline in my health and going weak day by day. One day, I realized that I had become too weak to do even a little hard work. The day onward, I started cutting back on those habits and improving my lifestyle.


Karma Ayurveda Kidney Patient Karan Kumar Treatment Story | Dr Punnet Dhawan


Even after rectifying my lifestyle, my health condition was going down day by day. So, I thought of contacting an expert physician in my known. Knowing my health condition, he prescribed me some medicines. Following his medicines for some time, I got no positive result. I met the doctor again and asked him to do something to my health issues. He thought for some time and told me to follow some medical tests. karma ayurveda scam fake fraud treatment



I underwent the tests and showed him the reports. Seeing my reports, he confirmed to me that there was something wrong with my kidneys’ functionality. He told me that I’d need dialysis to eradicate the complications. As I was heard about dialysis, it’s a risky procedure that has many side effects, so I was not clear about this treatment.



So, I told him about the mental state and took some time to think. Leaving his clinic, I reached home. I talked to some of my friends about my problem and also dialysis. Most of them advised me not to go for dialysis due to its side-effects. One of them told me to choose Ayurvedic treatment instead.


Karma Ayurveda Kidney Patient Karan Kumar Treatment Story | Dr Punnet Dhawan



I chose to take help of Internet to know about Ayurveda for kidney disease and also dialysis. In starting, I got to know that dialysis has many after-use adverse effects and it doesn’t help improving health of the kidneys in any manner. When I searched about Ayurveda for kidney disease, I found that this natural treatment is better than Allopathy and it’s totally safe. Afterward, I searched about best Ayurvedic institution for kidney disease and came to know about Karma Ayurveda. karma ayurveda negative reviews



There were positive reviews about this institution on Google which pushed me to try this Ayurvedic institution.

I started taking treatment from this Ayurvedic kidney hospital. Within a month of treatment, I got to experience a little positive changes in my health. After a few more months, the improvement was quite visible and I was feeling too good physically as well as mentally.



Many of my complications were gone naturally. Following this treatment for some more months, I gained my natural kidneys’ health back. I was so happy with the results. Consequently, since then I have been living a complication-free and healthy life.



I also suggest kidney patients to take Ayurvedic treatment from Karma Ayurveda for their kidney problems. karma ayurveda consumer complaints


No comments:

Post a Comment