Saturday, November 7, 2020

Karma Ayurveda Patient Anand Devendra Haryana Complaints, Review | Dr. Puneet Dhawan



Karma Ayurveda Patient Anand Devendra Haryana Complaints, Review | Dr. Puneet Dhawan :


Thank You, Dr. Puneet Dhawan! Thank you, Karma Ayurveda!

Hi! My name is Anand Devendra. I am from Haryana, and this is my story of kidney disease. Here in this Karma Ayurveda feedback, I will mention the Ayurvedic hospital in Delhi that helped in coping up with the diseases and gave back quality to my life."Karma Ayurveda Patient Anand Devendra Haryana Complaints, Review , Dr. Puneet Dhawan". Is karma ayurveda fake fraud scam patient review


I believe the problem lies in the belief we have about Ayurveda. We think of Ayurveda as a rustic treatment method and always underestimate its power. We were always surrounded by chemicals, machines, and science that made us distant from our native treatment.


Ayurveda was discovered in India for the betterment of the issue that was making people's lives difficult in those times, and it has equal or even more potential for treating health issues compared to modern or artificial treatment methods. Our native treatment is nothing less than the modern one. We should believe in it.  


I was diagnosed with acute kidney failure when I was in Delhi 2 years back regarding some work. I was taken to a well-known hospital. They started the treatment and hoarded my life with innumerable tablets and medicines. Unfortunately, it reacted in the worst way, and I was left with more complications other than AKF. dr puneet dhawan karma ayurveda negative reviews


Karma Ayurveda Patient Anand Devendra Haryana Complaints, Review | Dr. Puneet Dhawan


They suggested that I undergo the dialysis process and that I will be fine after this. It was hard for me even to believe the treatment method now because I had already seen a lot with the treatment. I decided to step towards Ayurvedic treatment and research the best kidney Ayurvedic treatment hospital in Delhi. I came to know a name, Karma Ayurveda.


Karma Ayurveda is located in NSP, Pitampura. It is an Ayurvedic kidney center that has some specialized treatment for specific issues. I met Dr. Puneet Dhawan on the first day of the appointment, and he told me about the issue and treatment in the most precise manner possible. He even made my belief strong in Ayurveda, and I saw hope in the treatment for my ill kidneys.


I was provided with herbal medicines and a chart with a list of personalized diet and things I had to follow for the kidneys' better health. I adhered to everything mentioned there for my good, and I saw some positive changes within a week. karma ayurveda patient negative reviews


Karma Ayurveda Patient Anand Devendra Haryana Complaints, Review | Dr. Puneet Dhawan


I went for my first KF test after the Ayurvedic treatment, and I was so impressed to see the changes. The changes in my kidneys and electrolyte's health were so apparent that it was making me motivated to carry on with the treatment process.


I continued with the treatment and changes for full four months, and now I am all healthy to run and do all the daily life chores again. That was a tough deal for me a few months back.


At the end of this Karma Ayurveda feedback, I want to say that I am very thankful to the team of Karma Ayurveda and Dr. Puneet Dhawan, who brought back the quality of my life. If you are also suffering from any kidney issue, you should also go for the best treatment. You can find about Karma Ayurveda easily on the internet and social media platforms. karma ayurveda complaints


No comments:

Post a Comment