Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Karma Ayurveda Patient Ram Manohar Lal Multan Nagar, Delhi Reviews

karma ayurveda patient ram monaharlal review


Karma Ayurveda Patient Ram Manohar Lal Multan Nagar, Delhi Reviews - Dr. Puneet Dhawan :

I am thankful to Karma Ayurveda and Mother Nature!


Hi! My name is Ram Manohar Lal. I am from New Multan Nagar, Delhi. This is my journey of kidney diseases and my treatment in Ayurveda. I hope this helps you to get some information regarding your issues in the kidneys and hope you find the right path for the treatment through this. karma ayurveda patient reviews complaints


I can understand how painful it can be when one suffers from kidney disease. It is a lot of pain on the physical, mental, emotional, and psychological level. In addition to all these, the monetary challenge is the unwanted yet certain burden. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ram Manohar Lal Multan Nagar, Delhi Reviews".


I took my one-month treatment from an allopathic doctor and made my way to Ayurveda once they suggested me to undergo dialysis. So, I was diagnosed with polycystic kidney disease and was told many things about the disease and the treatment that turned out to be a hoax later. When I visited the Ayurvedic kidney center I was told that the process of dialysis was not even needed in my situation. karma ayurveda fake fraud scam treatment


Karma Ayurveda Patient Ram Manohar Lal Multan Nagar, Delhi Reviews - Dr. Puneet Dhawan :


I came to know about Karma Ayurveda and Dr. Puneet Dhawan through digital media. One day his videos were in my recommendation on YouTube and that was it. I had found something unconventional so I visited the place with a number of expectations. And thankfully they did not disappoint me in any way. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ram Manohar Lal Multan Nagar, Delhi Reviews".


He did a thorough inspection of my condition and prescribed me some of the herbal medicines that suited my condition best. Here, I would like to add that not all herbal medicines are the same. Many of us think that Ayurveda is all about herbs and greens but it isn’t like that. Ayurveda can do some magic to your entire health and you will be amazed to feel the changes. karma ayurveda patient consumer complaints


Karma Ayurveda Patient Ram Manohar Lal Multan Nagar, Delhi Reviews - Dr. Puneet Dhawan :


Along with the medicines, some changes in lifestyle and diet were also made and suggested to me. I adhered to whatever I was suggested with and within one and a half months I was all free from the disease and that too without any dialysis.


I am very thankful to Dr. Puneet Dhawan and the Mother Nature who has healed me in the best way. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Ram Manohar Lal Multan Nagar, Delhi Reviews". karma ayurveda negative patient review complaints

No comments:

Post a Comment