Saturday, November 21, 2020

Karma Ayurveda Patient Ankit Rajdan Bulandashahar Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

karma ayurveda patient review


Karma Ayurveda Patient Ankit Rajdan Bulandashahar Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan


Hello readers, this is Ankit Rajdan from the district Bulandashahar of Uttar Pradesh. A couple of years ago, I was diagnosed with severe kidney disease. Here in this piece, I am sharing my journey from a kidney patient to a healthy person. Now, you would be thinking, why am I doing this? So, let me tell you that I have gone through the struggles and adversities that a kidney patient faces while searching for the best cure for kidney disease. dr puneet dhawan reviews


But after overcoming all the struggles and hurdles, I got the best cure, so I want that patients who are in the searching phase can get the best cure by taking leverage of my experience without going through the bad experiences.


It was around a couple of years back when I was declared a kidney patient. My kidneys were not working well; as a result, I had many health issues. When I took the tests, my physician told me to consult a kidney expert. I reached to a kidney expert, who saw my reports and told me about my kidneys’ poor health.


Karma Ayurveda Patient Ankit Rajdan Bulandashahar Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan



I also became too sad hearing those words. Afterward, he told me that your condition was not that bad, and medicines were enough. I took his prescribed medicines but even after more than two weeks; there was no betterment in my health. Then my doctor told me to start dialysis to manage the complications I was dealing with. karma ayurveda negative reviews



After his suggestion, I took the help of the internet to find the pros and cons of dialysis. This search helped me knowing the dreadful side-effects of dialysis and other Allopathic procedures as well as medicines. In further searches, I came to know that Ayurvedic treatment can provide a better result in kidney diseases. Afterward, I got to know about Karma Ayurveda and contacted it after some little searches.


Karma Ayurveda Patient Ankit Rajdan Bulandashahar Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan



After some months of treatment, I got relieved from all the health complications I was afflicted with. I was not only happy but amazed by the improvement in my health. After the completion of the course from Karma Ayurveda, I became completely healthy again as my kidneys started working efficiently. karma ayurveda fake fraud scam


Karma Ayurveda changed my life, and I also recommend kidney patients to contact this Ayurvedic hospital for a permanent cure.


No comments:

Post a Comment