Thursday, November 19, 2020

Karma Ayurveda Patient Ansuman West Bengal Kidney Treatment Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

karma ayurveda patient ansuman reviews


Patient Ansuman West Bengal Kidney Treatment Reviews - Dr. Puneet Dhawan, Karma Ayurveda :


Hey dear friends, this is Anuman Bhattacharya from the eastern coast of West Bengal. Last year, suddenly, I developed some health problems, mainly body swelling and pain in the abdomen. Earlier, I didn’t take them seriously and took medicines from a local chemist. But when I was still not able to get rid of those complications ever after two weeks later, I became a little bit concerned as there may be any serious problem internally. karma ayurveda dr puneet dhawan reviews


Considering this, I contacted an expert physician in my known. Listening to my health issues, he prescribed some medicines. He strictly told me to follow them only for a week, and if the condition didn’t improve, then he could order some medical check-ups. I followed his direction as I took his prescribed medicines for one complete week.


There was a little relief in my health condition, but after leaving the medicines, the condition was as similar as earlier. I talked to my doctor on the phone for consultation that what should be the next step? He asked me to undergo the tests he was ordered for.


Karma Ayurveda Patient Ansuman West Bengal Kidney Treatment Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan


I took the tests and met him with my test reports. On seeing my reports closely, he told me that there was something problematic with my kidneys’ function and health. Without any delay, he asked me to contact a kidney expert doctor. He recommended me a doctor in his known, and I contacted him. is karma ayurveda scam kidney treatment



The doctor saw my reports deeply and told me that my kidneys had damaged to their 30 percent. My eyes got broaden after hearing this because I knew it’s a challenging task to overcome kidney problems. Then, the doctor told me to start dialysis as soon as possible as they would help relieve complications. I requested him to give me some time to make up my mind. He told me that you didn’t have that much time and gave me a couple of days of time.



I arrived home, leaving his clinic, and locked myself in my room. I was thoughtless at that time, so I took the help of the internet to know the best cure for kidney damage. In my search, I found that dialysis is complicated as well as a risky treatment method. So, I dropped the idea to take dialysis and searched for some other ways. In my further searches, I got to know about Ayurveda for kidney disease cure. I was amazed to see the effectiveness of this treatment as this natural treatment can help restore kidneys’ health and improve their functionality as well.



Karma Ayurveda Patient Ansuman West Bengal Kidney Treatment Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan



Consequently, I searched some more about the best Ayurvedic kidney hospital and found Karma Ayurveda as the most suitable hospital for my kidney problem. Without making any delay, I contacted Karma Ayurveda and started Ayurvedic treatment. Following the treatment for a month, I got to experience improvement in my health as my health issues were disappearing gradually. It boosted my confidence, and I followed the treatment more sincerely. After a couple of months more, when I took tests, they were showing a significant improvement in my kidney functionality. karma ayurveda negative reviews



After taking treatment for a few more months, I got rid of all the complications I was facing due to my kidney damage. In my test reports, there were clear indications of normal kidney functionality, which means my kidneys have become healthy and working normally.



This is how Karma Ayurveda helped me get my normal kidney health back with Ayurvedic treatment.


I am so thankful to Karma Ayurveda as it changed my life, and therefore, I also recommend kidney patients to contact this Ayurvedic hospital for a natural, permanent, economical, and risk-free kidney disease treatment. Is karma ayurveda fake fraud


No comments:

Post a Comment