Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Ayurvedic treatment for kidney patients, Karma Ayurveda | Dr Puneet Dhawan

ayurvedic kidney treatment


How effective is Ayurvedic treatment for kidney patients? 


Ayurvedic medications have the potential to rejuvenate your diseased kidney, whether it is chronic or acute. 


Hello

There

 

My name is Neha Pathak from Delhi. I am 39 years old and work in a Digital Marketing company. I am an independent woman who handles everything with a smile on my face, whether it is a disease or a work-related problem. karma ayurveda dr puneet dhawan reviews


I know you must be thinking that why I am sharing all these with you. So before starting my husband's journey from a healthy person to a kidney patient to again a healthy person. I want you to know me so that you can feel my pain and his journey. 


The problem of diabetes is in my husband's genes. He, his father, and even his great grandfather are the patient of diabetes. My husband was suffering from diabetes for the last 16 years. He was taking insulin to keep his blood sugar level under control. The level of diabetes 400 was average for my husband. He never took his diabetes seriously. 


But, one day, he fainted on his way back home from our relative house, and we admitted him to the hospital. That day, my family and I knew that my husband's kidney was not working well. This was the reason due to which his serum creatinine and other electrolytes were high. The doctor told us that his diabetes was the main culprit behind his kidney malfunction. The doctor suggested that dialysis was the option for my husband's better health. karma ayurveda scam fraud


We all were not aware of dialysis and its side effects. At that time, I could only see my husband, who was struggling with this disease. I have no idea what I should do to save the life of my loving husband. We do what the doctor suggested. Every week, my daughter and I go to the hospital for dialysis. Whenever my husband come home after getting dialysis, he cried every night. One day, my husband told me that he could not continue this painful treatment. It was not possible for him to getting dialysis every week. He almost lost his hope of living a healthy life again. 


Meantime, one of my husband's friends come to visit us. He told us about Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease and diabetes. I do not remember, but one of his relatives took treatment from Karma Ayurveda. Then my husband said that we had done so much, now let's try our luck in Ayurveda. karma ayurveda patient reviews complaints


After I started taking the medications and diet plan prescribed by Dr. Puneet Dhawan, I observe positive changes in my husband's health condition. At that time, his serum creatinine level was 9.67mg/dL, and all the other electrolytes are high. But, after Ayurvedic treatment, his serum creatinine level was depleted to 1.34mg/dL, and all other electrolytes also came down to the normal range. 


With Ayurvedic treatment's help, my husband got relieved from dialysis, kidney disease, and diabetes level also control. 


I heartily thank Dr. Puneet Dhawan, who cured my husband.


I suggest every wife whose husband is battling kidney disease to take treatment in Ayurveda. karma ayurveda negative reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment